FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Minneapolis, MN – BERMO INCORPORATED is excited to announce one of its Manufacturing Engineers, Mark Witt, has recently passed his extensive audit for Certified Weld Inspector (CWI).
BERMO INC’s CWI initiative began as more of its customer base required a higher level of welding expertise from suppliers, as more customers are farming out their internal welding operations to make room for growth.
BERMO INC. recognizes:
- CWI is integral to ensuring qualified welds completed by qualified welders
- CWI on-hand greatly reduces chances for potential safety incidents
- CWI will build the competence level within its Welding department
- CWI on-staff provides another level of confidence to customers, operators, and quality control that require strong, structural welds
- Qualifying people and future processes in-house rather than outsourcing is more cost-effective
From the AWS web site:
The CWI® is widely recognized, both nationally and internationally, and successful companies have come to rely on this AWS certification when ensuring the highest level of quality workmanship.